We are currently looking for dedicated and passionate Video Editor / Animator to join our team. You will be the key person to edit contents / videos with producing the highest quality.
You will play an important role in:
- To edit contents for documentaries and ensuring all deadlines are met while producing the highest quality.
- Brainstorming and idea scheming for creativity and storyboard for video editing.
- Good sense of timing and visual awareness, and a high level of attention to details.
- Collaborating with unit marketing teams and understanding their needs, and contributing creative ideas suitable for their markets.
- Ensuring projects adheres to company guidelines and standards.
- Gathering follow-up and clarifying information surrounding incoming video editing and graphic design requests.
- Making creative content to attract eyeballs to transform target audience into new users.
- Perform all other related functions that may be assigned from time to time.
To be successful in this role, you will need to have:
- Candidate must possess at least Professional Certificate, Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Art/Design/Creative Multimedia, Mass Communications or equivalent.
- Candidate min>2years with professional or academic experience in editing video and content will be add advantage.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written in English & Mandarin & Bahasa Malaysia as the role require to handle/solve with Mandarin material/product as well.
- Proven experience as video editor.
- Experience working with digital technology and editing software, application of special effects, 3D and compositing.
- Competent with video editing software such as Final Cut Pro, Adobe Premiere and etc.
- Video editorial skill for short advertisement video clips (animation skill will be a plus).
- Editing skills-edit video content to create engaging, cutting edge videos fluency with Adobe Premiere and Adobe After Effects.
- Creativity and ability to think outside of the box.
- Ability to work fast, within tight turnaround times.
- Local Malaysian highly welcome.
Are you ready to elevate your working skills and experience? Click the ‘Apply Now’ and you are one step ahead to an outstanding career!
Salary range: RM 3,000.00-RM5,000.00
Workplace: PJ Damansara Perdana