You will play an important role in:
- Performing a full scope testing including user acceptance test scripts, system automation testing and automated performance monitoring.
- Managing bugs and defects tracking through management software like Jira and Sentry.
- Communicate with developers to ensure all fixes are well documented in precise manner to avoid delayed fixing cycles.
- Collaborate with business analyst to ensure that test scripts are in line with the requirement study.
- Participate in system planning so you’re well informed of system functionality and flow.
To be successful in this role, you will need to have:
- Experienced with automate system testing using QA tools like Selenium, TestingWhiz, TestComplete, Sahi or any other capable software.
- A very tight discipline when it comes to project timeline and deliveries.
- A very precise and detailed oriented person.
- At least Professional Certificate or Bachelor’s Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree or Master’s Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or any equivalent.
- Candidate should possess at least 2 years of professional experience in a full SDLC QA process.
- Required candidates who are able to write & speak in Mandarin as the role require to handle/solve with Mandarin material/product as well.
Good to be proficient in:
- Tracking Softwares like Jira and Sentry.
- QA automations and tools (Selenium, TestingWhiz, TestComplete, Sahi).
- REST API (to develop customised automated API calls).