A Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) Specialist analyses, reviews and implements changes to websites so they are optimised for search engines. This means maximising the traffic to a site by improving page rank within search engines.
You will play an important role, such as:
- To create, produce reports and analysis on website traffic, customer behaviour, and engagement to support the business in making timely and informed decisions.
- Understand the of using search engine algorithms and ranking methods.
- Analysing high volumes of data on a daily basis.
To succeed in this role, we will need you to have:
- Candidate must possess at least Professional Certificate or Bachelor’s Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree or Master’s Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or any equivalent.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written in English, Bahasa Malaysia & Mandarin as the role require to handle/solve with Mandarin material/product as well.
- Candidate with 2-3 years’ experience in successfully developing and executing SEO campaigns will be advantage.
- Candidate with Marketing experience with such as customer growth and promotion, is a plus.
- Experience handling WordPress or other content management systems.
- Experience with SEO industry programs, such as Google Analytics or Adobe Analytics, Mixpanel as well as internal reporting tools.
How this career will benefit you?
- A conducive environment to work and grow
- Constant challenges and opportunity to prove yourself.
- If you are currently in Junior role, this is a right opportunity for you to be in more Senior role.