We are looking for candidate for the position of Senior Executive with expertise in Graphic Design to join our team.
How this career will benefit you?
- Attractive remuneration and package will commensurate with experience and qualification
- An attractive compensation packages
- Fair work-life balance – 5 working days.
- Up to 18 days of Annual leave
- Opportunities for growth and advancement awaits the successful candidate.
You will play an important role in
- Supervise and lead the graphic designing team.
- Participate in designing and redesigning computer graphics, web page graphic, logos, illustrations, advertisement, and many other forms of visual communication.
- Analyse and plan the framework of design accordingly to the laid out concept and established specification of the project.
- Delegate job responsibilities among junior team members and oversee the quality work is being completed within the deadline.
- Complete the project work within the timeline and estimated budget.
- Suggest new ways of improving the quality of designs and other project issues.
- Assist the team members to choose the right style, attractive graphic, ages, and other visual elements to adapt them according to objective of the project.
- Leverage creative and marketing knowledge to develop new creative campaign for specific targets.
- Work in collaboration with colleagues across different department.
To be successful in this role, you will need to have
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree, Master’s Degree in Fine Art/Design/Creative Multimedia or equivalent.
- More than 3 years experiences in graphic designing.
- Excellent creative and innovative skills.
- Extremely convincing with good presentation skills.
- Knowledge of interactive design including best practices in technology, usability and user experience.
- Excellent salesmanship skills.
- Ability to handle multiple and prioritise different tasks.
- Mandarin Speaker will be preferred.