The purpose of Facebook Ads Specialist is to lead or assist in the creation and management of Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and Google ads that will maximise the online presence of our businesses. Facebook Advertising will be your primary target focus, but your job scope will also expand into other forms of social media channels. Collaborate with Digital Marketing Strategists on campaign strategy and value communication.
To be successful in this role, you will need to have:
- A strong knowledge background in Facebook and other forms of social media channels.
- Creative copywriter + editor
- Execute tests, collect and analyse data, and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI in Facebook and search campaigns
- Optimize copy and landing pages for paid search engine marketing campaigns
- Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time
- Knowledge of trends on marketing channels and technologies, including paid search (Google AdWords and Bing Ads), retargeting and paid social media advertising (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, and Snapchat)
- Excellent communicator and creative thinker
- Enthusiasm for paid search and drive for continued growth
You will play an important role in:
- Hold a certification or equivalent working experience.
- Knowledge of the various paid marketing channels and technologies, including paid search (Google AdWords), retargeting, social network advertising (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, and more), and content distribution and placement networks like Outbrain and Taboola.
- Some experience handling marketing budgets and forecasting/reporting results.
- Good written communication skills
- Ability to do some graphic design work
- Detailed-oriented and organized
- Enjoys learning new things
How this career will benefit you?
- A conducive environment to work and grow
- Constant challenges and opportunity to prove yourself.
- If you are currently in Junior role, this is a right opportunity for you to be in more Senior role.